The client is a major supplier of a comprehensive range of car tyres and car accessories from India. The company’s main product is car tyres.
In addition to car tyres they also provide brakes replacement and various car related services like alignment, balancing, puncture repair, subscriptons. Client’s preliminary focus is customer centric. They consider it a challenge to deliver quality goods and services to customer.
Nevertheless, they add values by providing the utmost suggestions to customers.
- Client expanded their business to a new location and they wanted a cloud-base solution to get a birds eye view of both their location for their sales and inventory. They wanted a unified system through which customers having subscriptions from one branch can avail the services at the other branch.
- Client wanted to maintain a complete history of their customer transactions with them, products or services their customers purchased and quickly retrieve them so that they can easily pitch a new service or a product when the customer visits them next time.
- Client wanted a birds-eye view of their inventory at both their stores, so that they can easily source their products or move their products to any location whenever required.
- Client wanted to manage their accounting in their traditional offline software.
This scenario of maintaining their sales data on the cloud and managing their accounts on generic billing system which was offline installed on a single computer was quiet challenging.
- Areterix focused on pain points of the client which was managing sales and inventory at multiple location, customer data sharing at both their location for subscribed services, quick retrieval of their customer history.
- Client’s back-end data is securely stored on Google Cloud. Application is available to anyone using the client provided resources at their locations and support Windows Desktop or apple mac.
- Areterix proposed a unique solution to achieve these pain points.
- Managing separate series of invoices at both their branches for easy identification
- Easy addition of new location in future
- Quick search of their inventory availability at both the locations
- Easy transfers of inventory
- Quick view of their customer’s vehicle history through vehicle number or their registered contact number
- Service Reminders
- Synchronize transnational data to offline accounting software.
- Seprate and Consolidated report of Sales Data
- Birds eye view of total inventory and inventory at both locations
- View customers’ purchase history and subscription history vehicle wise easily from dashboard to make quick decisions
- Generate receivables receipt at the time of invoice creation
- A seprate dashboard for workshop mechanics to get a view of past vehicle history.
- Schedule reminders through sms for service dues
- Once Click Synchronisation of their sales data, payments collected in cash, card or bank transfers to their offline accounting software.